Children & Young Adults Specialist Support Staff
Salary £10-15 per Hour
Care2Recruit are the Leading care agency in Herefordshire and Worcestershire for temporary or permanent Health and Social care jobs. We now have an exciting new chance to expand our team of Temporary and Permanent Staff working with a range of clients in the below settings.
We are now also offering and Apprenticeship Level 4 in working with Children and young people, which is essential qualification for a route to management.
Do you want the following:
A better work life balance?
To work in a variety of settings to enhance your skills?
Regular performance-based bonuses?
Care 2 Recruit provide a vital service to the private health and social care sector, providing all of the following settings with a range of roles.
- Residential Children’s Home
- Mental Health and Dementia Specialist settings
- Young Adults with Autism and Learning Difficulties
- Emotional Behavioural & Social Difficulties’
- Neuro-Rehabilitation Centre
- Elderly Residential Homes
- Supported Living
- Elderly Nursing Homes
- Complex Care at Home Packages
We are known for being supportive of our staff and have made every effort to ensure the safety of all our agency workers and service users during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
What you can expect from becoming part of our team
- Excellent rates of pay
- WEEKLY OR MONTHLY PAY – YOUR CHOICE!
- Fantastic training and development programme
- Opportunity to do the Level 4 in children and young peoples services
- Monthly bonus schemes and referral bonuses
- A supportive and helpful office team
- An on-call 24/7 support system if you are on shift
- Flexibility across a large range of shifts
Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of?
If so hit the apply button or give us a call and we can discuss your exciting new career now!!