Care 2 Recruit are specialists in recruiting experienced staff into the health and social care sector. We are currently supporting a number of residential care homes in the South of Shropshire, caring for vulnerable children and young adults with autistic spectrum disorders, emotional behavioural difficulties, learning difficulties and other related conditions.
We are seeking experienced, caring individuals to join our team of bank staff across the South of Shropshire to help support our clients in the area.
Working with Care 2 Recruit gives you a huge amount of flexibility. As experts in our field, we can offer temporary ad-hoc shift work to fit around your schedule (booked up to a month in advance) or temp-to-perm positions. This allows you to try working a shift at each of our clients sites before deciding which you would prefer to work at on a permanent basis.
We also have many permanent vacancies available.
Additional Benefits of joining our growing team are;
- Competitive rates of pay, with frequent pay enhancements at managers discretion and depending on site
- Weekly pay
- Full annual leave accrual payments
- An internal payroll system with no umbrella companies and additional charges
- A friendly and supportive office team available 24/7 with our on-call system
- Performance related bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Career progression
If you are interested in joining us, or if you would like more information on the vacancies available, please get in touch today.
You can call us on 01902 382970, or email our local branch at email@example.com