We are seeking experienced, caring individuals to join our team of bank staff across Shropshire to help support our clients in the area.
Working with Care 2 Recruit gives you a huge amount of flexibility. As experts in our field, we can offer temporary ad-hoc shift work to fit around your schedule (booked up to a month in advance) or temp-to-perm positions. This allows you to try working a shift at each of our clients’ sites before deciding which you would prefer to work at on a permanent basis.
We also have many permanent vacancies available.
Additional Benefits of joining our growing team are:
- Excellent rates of pay (Weekly or Monthly)
- Monthly bonus schemes and referral bonusses
- A supportive and helpful office team
- An on-call 24/7 support system if you are on shift
- Flexibility across a large range of shifts
- Part of a brilliant award-winning team
- Progression opportunities all the way to management and above
Some of the clients we work with across Shropshire
- Residential Children’s Homes
- Working with children with Emotional, Behavioural issues
- SEN Schools
- Young Adults with Autism and Learning Difficulties
- Mental Health and Dementia Specialist settings
- Complex Care at Home Packages
- Elderly Residential Homes
- Elderly Nursing Homes
If you are interested in joining us, or if you would like more information on the vacancies available, please get in touch today.
You can call us on 07554250854, or email firstname.lastname@example.org