Registered Children’s Home Manager
2 – 4 Bed Children’s EBD Home
PLUS BONUS AND EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE
Care2Recruit are recruiting on behalf of one of their exclusive clients, a UK wide leading specialist Childrens Residential and Educational service providers for LD/ASC, SEMH and Complex Needs services. With over 2000 employees and multiple specialist services across the length and Breadth of the United Kingdom.
Main purpose of the role:
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to come in and assume the role of Registered Children Home Manager. The Registered Manager will provide management and leadership to a team of Therapeutic Residential Care Workers, Deputy Managers and Team Leaders within their home. The Registered Manager is responsible for all regulatory standards within the home. They will lead the communication channels and ensure these are established and maintained to facilitate joint working and the best outcomes for young people.
About the Role
As the Home Manager for a 2-4-bed therapeutic service for Children and Young People with Social, Emotional, behavioural issues you will be leading, inspiring and mentoring your staffing groups to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the emotional support of the Children and Young People in their care. You will be regularly monitoring and reviewing the policies and procedures of the service and updating where necessary to keep in line with the regulations.
You will be caring and empathetic and be able to create a therapeutic environment within the Home. You will have the overall budgetary responsibility for the home and be directly reporting into your Regional Manager on a weekly basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered you will hold the following:
- Level 5 in Children and Young People
- Successful track record with OFSTED outcomes (Good or Outstanding)
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop staffing teams
- Passionate about providing quality care and support to young people
- Experience in managing a Children’s residential service
- Experience of project/work planning, monitoring and reviewing/quality assurance.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and ability to interpret financial information
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
Other benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension
- 25 day’s Annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays in lieu
- Regular supervisions, reviews of career and training needs/aspirations
- Further benefits to be discussed on application
- Therapy Teams
- Clinical specialist support for young people
Please call Ash on 07961812617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.