Qualified Nurse (Band 6)
My Client are an innovative specialist nursing home for adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities and associated physical health care needs. The service offers accommodation for up to 12 people in a characterful and specially adapted building standing in landscaped grounds in Kidderminster.
This is a highly specialist nurse-led service with capacity to meet the needs of people with the most complex of presentations. The service team proactively maintain relationships with professional and statutory colleagues to ensure a wrap around and integrated approach to each person’s care is maintained. The service is long established, highly regarded and consistently rated
‘Good’ by the CQC.
As a registered nurse, you will direct a team of support staff in the delivery of personal care needs to service users and you will ensure service users are enabled to fulfil a variety of activities and opportunities day to day. My client offers specialist clinical support such as tracheostomy care, PEG care, catheter care, suction, oxygen therapy and end of life care.
Nurses with any specialism are welcome to apply. Training and support will be provided.
To see what our staff and client have been up to and hear from family members of service users who entrust us with their loved ones
Features and Benefits
- Payment of NMC registration fees Flexibility when determining hours and shift
- Competitive rates of pay Comprehensive company induction
- Generous annual leave, increases with length of service
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Healthcare Scheme Generous company pension
- Cycle to work scheme Excellent training programmes
- Long service awards Eye care vouchers
- Employer funded Healthcare scheme which includes savings on high street retail outlets and gym membership
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay which increases with length of service
- Confidential Counselling service Access to information portals & assistance through 3rd party vendors on areas related to your Mental, Physical and Financial wellbeing
- Death in service benefit Coming soon: Early access to earned wages through the employer salary advanced software
- Refer -a- friend bonuses
For further details please, please forward your CV to this role via the Apply button