- Are you a Highly Experienced Recruitment Manager within the Health & Social Care Sector looking for a step up to Operational Management? or an existing Operations Manager within a high performing team
- Well acquainted with managing, motivating, and developing a team?
- Looking to join a fast-growing recruitment consultancy?
This is an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Recruitment Manager to grow into an Operations role, working closely with the Managing Director to help map, plan and strategize an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for leading from the front, providing support across all levels, handling sales, revenue, and growth targets, and ultimately ensuring the success of the project.
You will be a confident, self-motivated and a passionate recruitment professional, with prior experience of sales, management, running/building a desk and be comfortable handling ups and downs! For your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a fantastic basic salary and attractive commission structure, including an excellent pension scheme and staff engagement days!
We are looking for an individual with extensive experience recruiting into the Permanent or temporary Healthcare market to take our existing business and develop it further to become the number one provider of Healthcare perm professionals in the region! This is a brand-new role developed to allow us to expand to meet our current clients’ needs across the whole healthcare market. With an already established brand in both temp and perm healthcare comes an existing team, a wide portfolio of existing clients and huge opportunities to cross sell so therefore you can truly hit the ground running.
As an Operations Manager you will have a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the success of this team and witness strong growth nationally. You will have previous experience of leading from the front and driving sales, new clients, nurturing relationships, and coaching, managing, and developing your team.
We can keen to develop our perm and temp teams across various revenue streams in the Health & Social care sector.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Recruitment Manager/Operations Manager with a track record in perm/temp Healthcare recruitment.
- Strong leader able to get the best out of a team of recruiters
- A performance driven individual with a hands-on approach
- Strategic in your approach, the ability to map out the market and identify new business
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
- Highly influential and motivational; the ability to coach and mentor recruitment professionals to maximise revenue and achieve team objectives
- You must be ambitious, energetic, and hard working.
- Real opportunities for career progression with clear targets and objectives to Directorial level.
- We have growth plans for Care2Recruit, and you could play a big part in this.
- All the tools to ensure your success, access to the best job boards for your market
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, based on personal and team performance
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07961 812617 for an informal discussion and more information