Care2recruit are the UK’s leading residential childcare recruitment provider. With over 50,000 childcare candidates on our database including Registered Managers, Responsible Individuals down to Key support staff. We provide first class recruitment services.
Care2Recruit – Children’s Residential Recruitment services actively source and place some of the UK’s leading childcare professionals with exceptional care providers across the UK. We work closely with clients to tackle the very difficult recruitment assignments they encounter and offer real and cost-effective solutions to even the most challenging recruitment scenarios.
What Makes us different? We care passionately about our recruitment; it is in our DNA. Most of our recruiters come from care backgrounds. Our consultants have tackled even the most difficult recruitment assignments and found solutions where others have failed. The residential childcare market like other sectors is a difficult recruitment sector, there is a significant shortage of skilled and qualified staff and is a candidate-led market.
We would love to speak to you, here is what we offer:
- Free and impartial Market sector advice in The Child Care Sector
- Bespoke Candidate attraction strategy
- Three Month & twelve Month Rebate Schemes option
- Retained or Contingency recruitment models
- Free replacement candidate Options
- Access to over 40,000 childcare professionals within our database
- Over 2000 Childrens Home Managers across the UK in our Network Database
- Recruitment Mapping service for Regional and National campaigns
- Manage the whole end to end recruitment process
- Negotiate candidate salaries and re-locations
- Arrange interviews and complete applications
- Access to most of the national job boards and a strong social media presence.
- We only recruit in Children’s and Young Adults services
- Expert Knowledge of EBD, LD, and Autism sector
- RPO expertise
Temporary Staffing solutions for
We deliver temporary and contract staffing solutions for companies looking to grow or scale their teams.
First, we take the time to understand what you want to achieve by bringing on your new team member. Next, we ask the right questions to have a good view of your needs and required skills for the perfect team fit.
With our knowledge and experience, we utilise a range of tools and networks to provide you with a selection of qualified candidates. They are shortlisted for you to interview based on the experience, skill set, salary range and personality traits that you look for in your perfect hire.
We assist you with the scheduling of interviews, managing candidate expectations, and if you prefer, the contract negotiations. It is essential that you can focus on the things necessary to you, getting to know the candidates and hiring the right person.
If you decide to make a job offer to one of our candidates, we can manage this proposal for you. We will also take care of any formalities, optional paperwork and we will stay in touch on a regular basis with both the candidate and the hiring manager before the official start date.
Get In Touch
To get in touch and speak to us, fill out the form and one of our friendly team will get back to you.